The Solartron 1260 Impedance / gain phase Analyzer is the most powerful, accurate and flexible Frequency Response Analyzer. In daily use by leading researchers wherever measurement integrity and experimental reliability are of paramount importance, 1260’s solid reputation is frequently endorsed in published research papers in fields such as Corrosion studies, Battery research and fuel cells, Solar cells, LCDs, Bio-materials, Ceramics / composites, Electronic component development, Civil engineering.
For Pricing Information
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The Solartron / Schlumberger 1260 offers an outstanding measurement specification for impedance spectroscopy. Spanning 10µHz to 32MHz with 0.015ppm resolution. The Solartron 1260 provides excellent coverage for virtually all chemical and molecular mechanisms - all in a single instrument. With an accuracy of 0.1%, 0.1º, measurements can be made with complete confidence, and even the most subtle changes in sample behavior detected and quantized.
Solartron 1260 - Features
- Frequency resolution: 1 in 65 million (0.015ppm).
- Resolution to 0.001dB, 0.01º - capturing every detail.
- Measures impedances >100MΩ.
- 2, 3 and 4-terminal measurement configurations.
- Polarization voltage up to ±40.95V.
- Rapid aquisition of data.
- Accurate, repeatable measurements.
Solartron 1260 - Modules Available
- 12601: Component Test Fixture.
Ask for detailed specification for Schlumberger / Solartron 1260.