The Solartron 1254 Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) - 1250 Series provide a range of accurate solutions for the measurement of gain and phase. The device under test is stimulated by a sinewave and the response analyzed at one, two or more points in the system. These responses are then correlated with the stimulus to determine the amplitude and phase relative to the generator. The ratio of the two measured signals can then be used to provide the system transfer function. This process rejects all harmonics and, by increasing the integration time, even signals which are buried in noise can be measured accurately.
For Pricing Information
Solartron / Schlumberger |
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Solartron / Schlumberger Features
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 65kHz
- Max resolution: 10µHz: ±100ppm
- AC amplitude range - 10mV to 10V, for power supply testing
- Analyzer range - 300V, ie for ATS (Automated Test Systems), power station vibration testing
- Noise rejection capability
- Multiple channel analysis - 1254 FRA has four channels in parallel
- Synchronizer option enabling generator and carrier signals to be locked in terms of frequency / phase
- Ability to analyze non-linear systems
Ask for Solartron 1254 detailed specification.