Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer 400
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer 400 Power Quality Monitor takes PQ, Demand and Energy monitoring to new heights by adding 400Hz monitoring capabilities to the already powerful Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer. Applications, such as aviation, naval, military and others require 400Hz capabilities that are not available in most PQ and Energy analyzers that can only measure 50/60Hz. The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer 400 was designed with 400Hz applications in mind, but it is also an all-purpose tool that can be used for any traditional 50/60Hz application. In addition to the 400Hz applications, the Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer 400 is perfect for applications such as power quality surveys, voltage and current transient studies, fault recording, inrush, motor testing, harmonic analysis, advanced distortion analysis, demand/energy/load studies, and many more.
For Pricing Information
Dranetz / BMI |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer 400 Features
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- High Speed Digitized Transients to 1us – to 2000Vpk
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
- Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
Ask for HDPQ Xplorer 400 detailed specification.