Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer
The Dranetz HDPQ® Xplorer power quality analyzer represents the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ family of products and offers you simply the best PQ monitoring available from Dranetz, or any other manufacturer! The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa and Guide power quality monitors, but also adds high speed transient capture capabilities, so you’ll never miss an event!
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer power quality monitor offers you the best in class monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. With its high speed transient data capture (1 microsecond/channel) capabilities, this 8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters, by using a range of standard and customizable operating modes. The unique measurement capabilities include capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterize harmonics, non-sinusoidal, and unbalanced systems. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity and motor analysis/reporting.
For Pricing Information
Dranetz / BMI |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer Features
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- High Speed Digitized Transients to 1us – to 2000Vpk
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
- Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
Ask for HDPQ Xplorer detailed specification.