HP / Agilent 4952A
The HP 4952A (64 kbps synchronous) is portable protocol analyzer
used for troubleshooting during installation, maintenance and design of data communication networks and equipment.
The HP 4952A allow you to monitor and decode data transmission, test remote facilities from your location, simulate
network components, and perform bit error rate tests. It can also be used as asynchronous terminals or to install
and maintain 3270 equipment, and to perform link level performance analysis. Protocols that can be tested include
Async, BSC, SDLC (NRZI), HDLC, X.25, SNA, DDCMP and user-defined protocols. The HP 4952A also tests X.21.
HP 4952A quotation today.
For Pricing Information
Agilent / HP |
Telecomms & Datacomms
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Agilent / HP 4952A Features
- Unattended remote testing except 3/4 M byte optional buffer
- Autoconfigure to automatically determine line parameters and to monitor data with the push of a key.
- 3 1/2" mlcrofloppy disc to store 618K bytes of data, timing, lead status, programs and configurations.
- Cursor timing to allow timing measurements to be made on screen.
- RS-170 video port to view data externally.
- Printouts to all RS-232C/V .24 ASCII printers via a separate port.
- Nonvolatile memory to store data, programs and configurations.
Ask for HP 4952A detailed specification.